If you don't see a Service or the Question that you are looking for
please feel free to contact us directly at 215.233.6226.
1. What does the MIHG membership include?
For less than $500/year, membership includes:
• One complementary 30-minute massage and three biomat sessions.
• Periodic discounts on medical grade supplements—varying nutritional supplements are offered at a discount
throughout the year.
• Family membership discounts for immediate family members.
• Telephone and EMR portal support from our nurses and coaches.
• Complementary educational programs
• We offer discount coupons which may be used within the practice (except for co-pays) on membership fees, services or supplements, for referring new patients to MIHG.
2. Can I meet the doctor(s) before participating in membership?
We encourage you to try us out for an initial insurance-covered visit (excludes wellness visits). Once you decide that you would like to continue subsequent care with our practice, our team will assist you in setting up your next appointment and coordinating your participation in the annual membership fee. If you prefer, this can be paid monthly. Non-members are welcome to work with our health coaches, massage therapists and any of our affiliated practitioners.
We also have monthly Meet-up group community events at which time you can get to know not just our doctors but also become part of a larger group of like-minded people. Please join us on "Montgomery Integrative Health Group Gatherings" on Meet-up.com or follow us on Facebook.
3. How and when is the membership charged?
You will set up your MIHG membership fee payment schedule the next time you come in for an appointment. If you select the monthly payment option, it is a 12-month commitment with automatic payments. A 15% discount is available for patients who choose to pay for the annual membership in one payment.
4. Who is eligible for a "family" discount?
The family discounted rates are for immediate family members who are either spouses/partners and/or adult children 18 years or older. We have observed that if family members are working toward health and wellness together, they have greater success in achieving their goals.
5. Do I still have to pay the membership fee if I have health insurance?
Yes. The membership fee is not covered by insurance. It exists to complement your care with a team-based functional medicine approach.
6. Do you provide portal access to medical records?
The patient portal is a secure way in which you can communicate with your healthcare team. Most of your medical records are available through your patient portal account. If you need assistance setting up this account or have any other questions, please contact us.
7. What can be addressed by telephone and portal support?
Our staff will determine whether any issue can be handled via telephone or portal. If you require a medical visit, they will assist in coordinating your care.
8. What is your cancellation policy? This office has a strict 2-business day notice for cancellations. If you do not cancel your appointment within this time frame (by 10am Thursday for a 10am Monday appointment), you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee for physician appointments and/or the FULL AMOUNT for ancillary services.